COMMERCIAL INDOOR RETAIL CENTRE
A smart approach ensures the roof replacement program stays on track and reduces overall Capital Costs.
Desiring to move in a more sustainable approach to roofing, reduce heating costs, and overall annual capital cost expenditures; the Property Management firm looked to shift gears and employ a revamped roof asset replacement program.
- Reduce annual roofing costs
- Lower overall timelines and impact to Facility Operations
- Decrease roof system heat absorption
EXPLORING NEW OPTIONS
The facility and operations team at this retail centre in Windsor, ON was eager to branch out and explore different options to help meet their building management goals. Time and time again they had been met with resistance by those who were providing them with roofing services. The ways of the past had worked but were not affording them the opportunity to reduce roofing costs, expedite project timelines and explore sustainable building maintenance options.
Always looking to put the Owner’s needs first, Tektum worked diligently to ensure:
- Significant reduction in Roofing Project Costs
- Reduction in disruption to the Centre’s Operations.
- Maintaining a highly functional and quality roof system was designed, installed, and maintained.
2018 – Present
Tektum Consulting Group Inc.
Single Ply TPO (White) Conventional Roofing System