PUBLIC WORKS SERVICE CENTRE
The City of Welland ensures the Health & Safety of its workers and sustainable building practices are in place with a roof remediation project at the Public Works building.
The City took decisive action against the existing deteriorated roof system on their Public Works facility. A comprehensive roof replacement project was employed on the 70,000 sq. ft. facility to ensure existing water infiltration concerns did not further impact the building integrity or the health and safety of its critical staff employed to keep the City’s fleet of emergency service vehicles in operation. The roof replacement project further achieved an increase in the insulating value of the roof system which more than doubled the existing assembly.
- High Performance Roof System
- Overall Project Costs within City’s Budget
HIGH PERFORMANCE ROOF SYSTEM
- Increased Thermal Resistance Value
- Minimized disruption to the existing building operations.
- Wind-up lift concerns due to large overhead garage door openings.
- Improved roof access structures.
- Overall project costs within budget constraints.
November 2019 – May 2020
Public / Institutional